At Greenmill, the assisted living program includes 24/7 live-in staff available for supervision and assistance. Three home cooked wholesome meals prepared daily, housekeeping, laundry, transportation and appointment scheduling, activities program, all utilities (except private telephone), and more.
Our assisted living program offers different levels of care based upon each individual's interests, capabilities, and needs. Those requiring lower levels of care will pay our basic rate, while those requiring increased levels of care will add services as needed.
Standard Services Include: (basic care)
- Wholesome meals prepared daily
- Bathing and Showering Assistance
- Dressing and Clothing Assistance
- Assisting with Medications
- Assistance with mobility (walking / transferring)
- Assistance with personal grooming
- Transportation Arrangements
- Scheduling and arrangements for Medical Appointments
- Incontinence Care and Toileting
- Higher lever mobility/transfer assistance.
- Night time care (for persons requiring night changes,
repositioning and/or close monitoring)
- Personal Escort (must be schedule 48 hours in advance)
- Bedridden (restrictions apply)
- Beautiful and safe Neighborhood
- Large living room with fireplace and big screen TV.
- Fire Sprinklers with pull station and smoke detectors
- Spacious bathrooms with roll in showers
- Phone and cable available in each bedroom
- New Air Conditioning with Zoned temperature controls
- Separate living space for staff
- Convenient parking / front and back entrance
- Back yard with large patio cover sitting space and gardening areas
- Ramps and ADA thresholds throughout
- Game area and entertainment center
- Security Camera and Alarm System